"Study: Nose and Ladybug"
- Prints Available
- Free Shipping
- Top quality 300gsm Archival Paper
- Signed by hand
Check details below for more info
DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
- Sign: Signed by hand.
- Size: 26,0 x 21,0cm (10,24 x 08,27in) with a 4cm (1,57in) white border included, image alone is 18,0 x 13,0cm (07,09 x 05,12in).
- Paper: Vision Matt 300gsm , Archival, 100% cotton, 100% acid free, museum-like durability, no optical brighteners so the color of the paper remains unchanged over time. The visual feeling of this paper is terrific!
- Pigments: Top quality Epson Ultrachrome HDR (High Dynamic Range) fine art archival color pigment inks, designed to last lifetime.
- Printer: Printed with an Epson Epson Stylus Pro 9900. 2880dpi (dots per inch) with no metamerism.
- Protective Treatment: Hahnemühle protective treatment fixes the colors of pigmented inks, prevents possible color fading, protect against yellowing, UV radiation. Increase the abrasion resistance and thus reduces the risk of fingerprints and scratches. The intensity and high brilliance of the colors remain permanently.
- Frame: Unframed
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING INFOS
- Cost: Free Shipping.
- Tracking: When shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number and a link wich you can use to track your order. The list of countries where tracking is available is written below.
- Delivery Time: 3/5 business days to produce the print and typically 3-5 business days to be delivered at your home.
- Ships From: Italy.
- Packaging: Shipped in a sealed and resistent tube. The tube contain the rolled print and 2 sheets of glassine paper (acid free) that protect the print from moving and being damaged by the transport.
- Loss or Damage: In case a pack get lost you can contact me via email/social and we'll fix the problem. If the pack is delivered damaged DO NOT remove the sigils/caps take a picture and contact me via email/social. In both cases i will get back to you asap!
- Returns: Prints are final sale items and ineligible for returns.
- Covid Warranty: Since the peculiar time we are living the customs sometimes mess up (2 of my canvases are lost already in the nowhere as you read...) so delays can happen, be patient please :)
- Tracking is available for: Albania, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea (the Republic of), Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Great Britain, United States of America, Uruguay, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Zambia
FOR ANY OTHER INFO...
Have any additional questions or just want to say "Hi"? Please contact me via email/social.
- Do not use any sharpen object to open the package, it can damage the print.
- To straighten the print just let it rest overnight without removing the two sheets of glassine paper.
- The print is rolled between two sheets of glassine paper, when unrolling the print to avoid any damage use them to unroll it.
- If you want to frame the print, use the glassine sheets for transportation along with the tube.
- Avoid hanging the print in direct sunlight, as your skin burns so does everything else :D